- worried that Google really has made us obselete?
- do you secretly respect the wisdom of your seniors?
- wonder if we should be charging our patrons for those books?
- bursting for a forum to spruik your ideas about Library 3.0?
- wonder why we can’t have strobe lights and a smoke machine in the reserve collection?
- dying to tell that hilarious anecdote about the client who was looking for the card catalogue?
If you answered ‘yes’ or ‘no’ to any of these questions, then come and discuss it with your colleagues at the:
WHERE: Mamma Carmela’s, 169 Unley Rd, Unley HOW MUCH: $5 for entry, conversation and antipasti (buy your own drinks)
WHEN: 5:30 for 6PM (to 7:30 PM), Wed 6th June RSVP to: firstname.lastname@example.org
This year we are using a real live Café!
All participants are cordially invited to stay for dinner afterwards.
Bring a friend, meet, eat, mix and mingle.